- MBBS 1998 – Manipal Academy of Higher Education, India
- MD Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2002 –Manipal Academy of Higher Education, India
- Diploma in Health Professions Education –Gulf Medical University, UAE
Scope of Services:
- Provides pregnancy care for normal and high risk pregnancies
- Handle normal Vaginal and operative deliveries( caesarean/vaccum/forceps)
- Management of miscarriage including recurrent miscarriage
- Cervical cerclage
- Advice on family planning methods including insertion of intrauterine device.
- Screening for Breast and Gynaecological cancers (cervix/uterine ).
- Diagnostic hysteroscopy and Colposcopy.
- Management of menstrual irregularities (PCOS) and pelvic pain.
- Manage recurrent vaginal infections.
- Mangement of Fibroids, Ovarian cysts and other benign conditions
- Workup of couple with infertility and initial management
- Excellent in – English, Urdu, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani
- Fair in – Malayalam and Arabic