Our department of Clinical Nutrition is an integral part of a multidisciplinary approach that we offer towards our patients for better clinical outcomes.
Our Department of Clinical Nutrition provides Consultation and Diet advice for
- Weight loss Management
- Analysis of body composition for (Total Fat%, Total BodyWater, Muscle Mass, BMR)
- Dietary Management of Diabetes / Cardiac Diseases Kidney Diseases etc.
- Diets for Pregnant Women & Lactating Mothers Dietary Management.
- Food Allergies Intolerance
- Diet plans for Children (from weaning diet to adolescence)
- Diet planning for Long term Care and Rehab patients
- Specially designed plans for Sports Persons and Athletes
Additional measures to prevent the spread of the virus in the hospital include a unique fever clinic to treat patients with fever and screening them for COVID-19 symptoms, regular and detailed sanitisation protocols, chronic medication refill for patients via a simple phone call, 24-hour drive-through pharmacy service at the hospital premises, temperature monitoring of all patients, visitors and staff, emphasising hand hygiene and wearing masks, hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the hospital, and constant monitoring of staff health.
Steps are also in place to avoid overcrowding at the hospital by encouraging patients to plan their hospital visit with prior appointment only. Once they are at the hospital, patients are attended to quickly. Besides, the hospital operates dedicated lifts for access to and from the maternity ward, as well as dedicated operation theatres for patients requiring C-section.