Center for Otorhinolaryngology – ENT-Eare,Nose,Throat
Our Otorhinolaryngology is specialty which deals with Diagnosis, Evaluation and Management of Disorders of Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT). We are equipped with major OTs consisting of portable operating Microscopes,Endoscopes and Laryngoscopes etc.
Center for Otorhinolaryngology – ENT-Eare,Nose,Throat Services
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Otology-Treatment of diseases related to Ear
- Rhinology-Treatment of sinus and nasal disorders
- Laryngology-Treatment of infections of the throat and larynx
- Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology that deals with diagnosis and treatment of congenital diseases/ conditions.
We cater Advanced Surgical Management for conditions such as
- Tonsillectomy and Septoplasty
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Tympanostomy and Esophagoscopy
- Nasal Valve Reconstruction
- Adenoid Biopsy or Adenoidectomy
- Sinus Surgery
Additional measures to prevent the spread of the virus in the hospital include a unique fever clinic to treat patients with fever and screening them for COVID-19 symptoms, regular and detailed sanitisation protocols, chronic medication refill for patients via a simple phone call, 24-hour drive-through pharmacy service at the hospital premises, temperature monitoring of all patients, visitors and staff, emphasising hand hygiene and wearing masks, hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the hospital, and constant monitoring of staff health.
Steps are also in place to avoid overcrowding at the hospital by encouraging patients to plan their hospital visit with prior appointment only. Once they are at the hospital, patients are attended to quickly. Besides, the hospital operates dedicated lifts for access to and from the maternity ward, as well as dedicated operation theatres for patients requiring C-section.