Center for Obstetrics and Gynecology encompasses two subspecialties, obstetrics services like pregnancy care, childbirth and postpartum care and gynaecology services includes complete health of female reproductive system.
Center for Obstetrics & Gynecology Offer Services as
- Antenatal care (Screening, diet advice to facilitate painless labour)
- Pregnancy care which includes high-risk pregnancies
- 10 LDR Units and Water Birth Facility
- Postnatal care
- Surgical gynaecology includes hysterectomies, biopsy, laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy etc
- Medical gynaecology which includes, infertility evaluation, PAP smear test etc
Center for Obstetrics & Gynecology Treat Conditions as
- Vaginal infections
- PMS (Pre Menstrual Syndrome)
- Irregular menstruation
- Uterine prolapsed
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Cervical cerclage
Additional measures to prevent the spread of the virus in the hospital include a unique fever clinic to treat patients with fever and screening them for COVID-19 symptoms, regular and detailed sanitisation protocols, chronic medication refill for patients via a simple phone call, 24-hour drive-through pharmacy service at the hospital premises, temperature monitoring of all patients, visitors and staff, emphasising hand hygiene and wearing masks, hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the hospital, and constant monitoring of staff health.
Steps are also in place to avoid overcrowding at the hospital by encouraging patients to plan their hospital visit with prior appointment only. Once they are at the hospital, patients are attended to quickly. Besides, the hospital operates dedicated lifts for access to and from the maternity ward, as well as dedicated operation theatres for patients requiring C-section.