Center for Obstetrics and Gynecology encompasses two subspecialties, obstetrics services like pregnancy care, childbirth and postpartum care and gynaecology services includes complete health of female reproductive system.
- Preconception and Antenatal care (Pregnancy planning, screening, nutritionist advice and follow up for regular and high risk pregnancies in a multidisciplinary set up)
- Antenatal Ultrasound , Detailed anomaly scan
- 10 Labour Suite Rooms for Normal deliveries in a family friendly atmosphere
- Painless Delivery (Epidural Analgesia)
- Normal and Cesarean delivery
- Postnatal care with contraceptive advise
- Investigation and Management of recurrent miscarriages
- Cervical cerclage for late miscarriage
- Medical and surgical management of ectopic pregnancy
- Infertility evaluation and management,
- Screening for cervical cancer and colposcopy
- Breast cancer screening
- Management of menstrual, hormonal and sexual disorders
- Gynecological imaging services ( Ultrasound, CT and MRI)
- Management of endometriosis
- Family planning
- Perimenopausal health screening and management of associated symptoms
- Management of pelvic floor disorders, uterine and vaginal wall prolapse and urinary incontinence
- Hysteroscopy for the management of uterine pathology and abnormal uterine bleeding
- Minimally Invasive and open( abdominal/vaginal) surgery for all major Gynecological conditions like ovarian cysts, fibroids, adhesiolysis, etc
Additional measures to prevent the spread of the virus in the hospital include a unique fever clinic to treat patients with fever and screening them for COVID-19 symptoms, regular and detailed sanitisation protocols, chronic medication refill for patients via a simple phone call, 24-hour drive-through pharmacy service at the hospital premises, temperature monitoring of all patients, visitors and staff, emphasising hand hygiene and wearing masks, hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the hospital, and constant monitoring of staff health.
Steps are also in place to avoid overcrowding at the hospital by encouraging patients to plan their hospital visit with prior appointment only. Once they are at the hospital, patients are attended to quickly. Besides, the hospital operates dedicated lifts for access to and from the maternity ward, as well as dedicated operation theatres for patients requiring C-section.